– Dr. Koumanis is truly amazing. Our son, Noah, was eight when he was bitten on the face by our dog in June 2015. A piece of his top left lip was ripped out, his cheek was torn open, and he had a slice in his bottom lip. Dr.Koumanis arrived in the emergency room, so calm and sure of just what needed to be done. He reattached the piece of lip in exactly the right position by matching the direction of the tiny hairs on his upper lip. over the last 18 months, he has done a follow-up surgery and seen Noah multiple times to check on how his face is healing. We could not be happier or more amazed with the results. Noah is ten now, and if you saw him on the street, you would not be able to tell the severity of his injuries based on how amazing he looks today. Noah has never been embarrassed or distressed about his lip (he was cracking jokes in the ER). That is just who he is as a person, but his continued confidence in spite of what could have been debilitating is a testament to just what a spectacular job Dr.Koumanis did on reconstructing his beautiful face. Our family cannot recommend Dr.Koumanis highly enough. Thank you so much. – Melanie P., Ballston Spa, NY
– Dr.Koumanis you are incredible! I’m very grateful to have you as my doctor. I feel like a new woman who feels sexy again. After years of taking care of everybody else, I finally did something for me. My results are better than expected. I actually miss seeing you and your wonderful staff. Thank you for the beautiful work you did on me! – Lynne, Burnt Hills, NY
– Very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. Dr.Koumanis restored me to better than natural after the scary nightmare diagnosis of breast cancer. I found him to be the most humanistic, caring and talented surgeon in the Northeast. He has the utmost concern for your feelings as well as an expert artistic vision for your best outcome. He really is a reconstructive genius after breast cancer! At the onset of the treatment ( a double mastectomy), he said that in a bit of time I wouldn’t think about the reconstruction at all … he was right! Thank you Doctor Koumanis and your wonderful staff for walking me through a darker place. I came out of the other side with my head held high and a new sense of self-worth! Sincerely, – L.M., Altamont NY
– I have been under Dr.Koumanis’ care for breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy. He was the first of my cancer team to talk with me about the impact of diet on cancer recurrence. Going into his office has been like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise difficult process and strategizing about best course of action for my individual case. I am also very grateful for Anne, Stacy, and jessica, who are kind and encouraging in every respect – from scheduling appointments to taking a personal interest in my care. Although I would never have chosen to be in this situation, I am glad these folks are in it with me! See you next week!
Shannon – Shannon S., Upstate NY
– In the last week Dr.Koumanis has greatly impacted my recovery at every step of my recovery he made sure that i had all the information needed to make an informed decision. Office is beautiful, and his staff are extremely helpful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a bright and caring doctor. – Brian S., Upstate NY
– Dear Dr. Koumanis,
I am so grateful for your patience, compassion and outstanding talent! My experience with the Center for Breast Care and you has been incredible and first class. I have always felt confident that I was in good hands throughout this “journey”. So, simply put: Thanks for the great new boobs! Sincerely – T.H